My sweet friend, Erica, who is the author of Morris Family Blog just gave me this award! The rule is to list 5 things that make my life grand, so here goes:
1) That I know Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. I can't tell you how many times a day that I think, what if I had not had the privilege of being told about the grace and mercy that He has for me? I can't help but wonder how different my life might be if I had not trusted Him with it so many years ago.
2) That I have a husband that loves the Lord as much as I do. I am so thankful to have someone to grow in Christ with. If you haven't noticed, it's a pretty nasty world out there, but I'm so blessed to have a husband that loves me for who I am in Christ, and is not influenced by what the world says I should be.
3) My babies. I love them more than life. Not a day passes that I do not snuggle up to them that night and just kiss their cheeks over and over again and tell them how special that are to us. They bring so much joy to life, and I can't bear the thought of them growing up so fast!
4) Living in America. While we hear over and over again about how bad the economy is and what uncertain times these are, I still feel so blessed to be Born in the USA! I can openly worship God my maker, I can make an honest living in the career I choose, and I can walk outside my house without being fearful of being in harm's way.
5) Spring is approaching!!! I love certain things about all seasons, but oh how I love the springtime!!!! We have had some beautiful warm days here this past Saturday and Sunday and it just adds an extra bounce in my step!
Now, I pass this on to Leigh Ann, Heather (because I know you love lists, girl!) and Shannon!
Have a great week!