Monday, December 21, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

A few pictures from her Christmas Program last week:

Here’s the sweet girl all dressed up for her big night…

IMG_2811 IMG_2812 IMG_2813

I’ve always loved this pink coat. Her granny (Mario’s mom) found this for her two Christmases ago but it was still a little big last year. This year it fits her just right!

IMG_2816 IMG_2819 IMG_2821 IMG_2820

And this is my sweet friend Tina’s two boys. Aren’t they adorable? She also has a baby on the way!

IMG_2827

Here is J with a few of her classmates…

IMG_2829 IMG_2832

And I thought this picture was pretty cute. I love this kid anyway because he is a little cowboy. Always wears his cowboy hat and his family’s Christmas card had a picture of him decked out on his pony standing on their doorstep. It was so cute. I loved his little sport jacket and tie and when I took the picture he leaned over toward Jaiden and smiled.

IMG_2831

I was too far away to get a very good picture, but I was able to get closer as they exited the stage.

IMG_2839 IMG_2841 IMG_2842 IMG_2843 IMG_2844 IMG_2845 IMG_2846 IMG_2849 IMG_2847a

After the program was over we hurried to one of my coworkers and his wife’s house where we had our annual office Christmas Party. In the past we have always brought a gift and played a little game. This year we tossed out our old tradition for a new and better one. Our office sponsored a couple of families in need and we all brought our gifts that night for a wrapping party! It was really neat.

IMG_2852 IMG_2853 IMG_2855

Thanks Tim & Shelly for opening up your home to us :)

IMG_2856

Imagine this: Jeryn found found something to rope with. He also walked away with a nice pair of chaps…compliments of Cody, Tim & Shelly’s sweet little boy that had outgrown them.

IMG_2870

We just returned from my parents from an early Christmas with my sister, her family, and my grandparents. We had a wonderful time together. (Hopefully some pictures of that soon). I guess I’m almost all ready for Christmas even though I feel like I’ve still got lots of running around to do. I am so thankful this year for so many things. I pray that you and your families have a great Christmas as you rejoice in the Lord and celebrate the birth of our Savior!

10 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

Jaiden's coat is so sweet. I bet Jeryn is lovin' those chaps! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Jaiden looks so pretty and I love her pink coat!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

His Doorkeeper said...

The pictures of Jaiden's school program was so wondeful. Nothing sweeter than all the little kids dressed up! Of course, Jaiden looks just beautiful in her dress and that little pink coat is to die for! She looks Precious!!

It was good to see you Sunday, Micaela!
May you all have a Merry Christmas and many more blessing in the new year! We love you!

The Rippy's said...

LOVE your new puppy! He is precious!!! :) Jaiden looks beautiful as always. Miss you guys!

We've Got Scents said...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful pictures! Wonderful memories for all of your family.
L.o.v.e. Jaiden's coat, so precious:)
Blessings to all of you for a wonderfully blessed Christmas,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Jacquie said...

You got some sweet pictures! I love Jaiden's pink coat!! (Can she look any more like you?)

You new tradition is wonderful! Giving is always better than receiving!

It was good seeing you at church Sunday...even though it was from across the aisles. Ha!

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Jessica Lane said...

Hey! Thanks for posting on my blog! Your family is so beautiful. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

I love half marathons. It's challenging but it's very attainable and fun. Do you plan on running any more races? I plan on officially starting back in January too. Have a happy new year! It was great hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are stunningly beautiful!!

Eva said...

Hi! I was just clicking next blog, just a random passer by, and I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family!!! So so gorgeous! Happy new year :)

Bernie said...

I just found your blog and I love it.

Warmly,

Bernie