Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Are Little Boys Made Of?

“Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that’s what little boys are made of…”

If you’ve ever wondered what it means to be classified as “All Boy”  here are a few of my requirements.

#1:  Magnet to mud. 

IMG_3290

IMG_3291

(Like Jaiden doesn’t like it just as much as him)

IMG_0773

#2.  We do things like this:

IMG_3269

…and this:

z03

…and this:

IMG_2500_3_1

and my mom knows it’s not an accident, because we wear a look like this:

IMG_2501_4_1

#3.  We ride hard and we ride fast.  We tip our rocking horses over forward sometimes because it terrifies our mothers.  We also like to bulldog anything that happens by…like dogs. Or sisters.

 IMG_3273 IMG_3272IMG_3275  IMG_3278

#4.  We act innocent and look like this:

z04

But my mama knows better. She knows that before she got this cute picture, I probably had my puppy in a full nelson or did a belly flop on her.

Still, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

 z05

I’m her little helper and I’m good at making her laugh.

9 comments:

Watts Family said...

Too cute...that post made me smile. It is definitely soooo true...little boys are a special breed...but they're awesome!Have a great week.

Many Blessings,
Amanda

Heather said...

Sweet pictures of your precious little boy...I think it's so neat that they get so interested in the things their dad's love at an early age. Bryan was an athlete and played many sports. Brooks loves them all and my house is full of balls, golf clubs, etc!! :)

Jenny said...

Love this post!!! SO adorable:)

oh and I LOVE Kiva, also!

The Garners said...

This is so funny and cute! POOR ESTHER! :)

Jacquie said...

I know all about those boys. Love 'em!!!

I have a picture of Tyler, when he was about that age, helping Dave out in the garden. He was filthy... that first pic of J reminded me of it.

Becke' said...

This is great! And oh, so true! I just love muddy kid pics! I also love the shelf you restored...awesome!

Morris Family said...

This post was just too cute! I don't know what my life would be without my boy! They sure do know how to pull your last string and then turn around and MELT your heart! Jeryn is just too cute with the mud all over him!

the Fosters said...

Ok, that is the funniest post! I love it! He is precious!!

Leigh Ann said...

He is so precious. That first picture...the mud picture...made me panic a little! ha ha ha ha! So funny! He is just darling!